To support those suffering hardship because of the rise in energy prices, Warmer Homes West Midlands working with Marches Energy Agency, are taking applications for a new meter voucher scheme.
Please note vouchers can only be provided to prepayment meters that have a key or a card. This includes smart meters. Keys or cards for smart meter can be obtained by contacting the supplier.
Eligibility details are on the referral application form below.
- All vouchers are worth £49. Clients will be issued one voucher initially with the availability of a 2nd and 3rd during the colder months/when the price cap increases in October.
- This is a ‘one-off’ intervention.
- All clients will be encouraged to take up advice and support aimed at helping to reduce energy consumption and maximise income.
- Clients will receive a phone call from Warmer Homes West Midlands following receipt of an application. .
- Vouchers will be processed strictly in order of referral receipt.
- The scheme is expected to run until January 2023.
Should you have any questions or a request for support, please contact 0808 1968 298.