Every Friday Friends and Neighbours, based at Regent Street, Baptist Church, Regent Street, Smethwick, host befriending and drop-in sessions. From 9 am to 11 am, you can:
- Have a cup of tea and a chat
- Find out about local activities and services
- Build relationships, make new friends and neighbours
- Access information and advice and practical solutions to help with debt
- Access NHS, Council and other services
- Learn new everyday skills like how to complete forms; how to complain using different methods; how to report concerns via Sandwell MBC “My Sandwell” website; or help with dealing with any day-to-day matters important to you
- Research local employment and training opportunities
- Access information on vaccinations, plus limited availability of lateral flow testing kits.
- Help to resolve your IT issues
- And lots more!
Up for a Walk and Talk?
Join Friends and Neighbours after the weekly Befriending and Drop-in sessions for a Walk and Talk from 11 to 11.45 am at Victoria Park, Smethwick. Go along and meet new people while taking part in a gentle walk around the park. The meeting point is the main gates at the Heritage Centre.
Contact (T) 0121 532 2011 or (M) 07422 660680