Worried about an adult at risk? See something, do something

Worried about an adult at risk? See something, do something

Sandwell Council continues to protect residents from other dangers during Covid-19.

The Sandwell Safeguarding Adults Board (SSAB), Sandwell Council and other partners including West Midlands Police are providing support to victims of abuse and advising on how people can report their concerns.

Councillor Farut Shaeen, cabinet member for living healthy lives said: “During the coronavirus pandemic, there has been a lot of focus on health protection and looking after the vulnerable in our society. Sadly, some people who need our care and support the most become victims of abuse.

“We are continuing to do all we can to protect residents and provide support to victims. If anyone has any concerns I urge them to contact us immediately.”

If you have concerns that an adult with care and support needs is at risk of abuse or neglect, please visit www.sandwell.gov.uk/reportabuse or call us on 0121 569 2266 (out of hours 0121 569 2355).

In an emergency, dial 999.

Other Posts

Contact Us

Email: support@scvo.info
Tel: 0121 525 1127

1st Floor, Landchard House
Victoria Street, West Bromwich
B70 8ER