We want everyone in Sandwell to be able to access good food. We recognise that no single organisation can achieve this alone, so we have formed an alliance between SMBC Public Health, SCVO, Ideal For All and Sandwell Churches’ Link.
We are delighted to have received financial support from the ‘Food Power’ programme which provides financial support to tackle food poverty in local communities. ‘Food Power’ is delivered by Sustain: the alliance for better food and farming, and Church Action on Poverty, and is funded by the Big Lottery Fund.
We would love YOU to join us.
Find out more about Food Power alliances HERE.
Benefits of joining the Jubilee Food Network, Sandwell’s Food Power alliance:
- It is completely FREE to join
- Become part of a growing movement of individuals, groups and organisations who care about reducing food poverty and improving food in Sandwell
- Share news, events, good practice and free resources
- Receive updates from the Sustain network
- Opportunities to make lasting change: contribute to Sandwell’s FIRST Food Power Action Plan
- Choose your level of involvement
- Unsubscribe at any time.
If you choose to join, you will:
- Receive e-mails from us: newsletters, invitations to events, and links to Food Power resources
- Have the option to share your own news and events
- Be free to leave the network at any time.
For further information, please contact Laura Nott at Sandwell Churches’ Link: email@example.com or 07877 331932