By popular demand, we’re repeating our ‘Introduction to Youth Mentoring’ short course in October, for volunteers helping out with children and young people.
We have a limited number of spaces available for the free course, taking place on the mornings of October 6 and 7.
Delivered online by Mentoring West Midlands, the course covers a variety of useful, thought-provoking subjects from safeguarding to starting conversations with ‘troubled’ youngsters.
Participants on a previous course said:
• It was great, I learned a lot
• Useful, interesting and very respectful
• Brilliant trainer, very insightful
• Thank you – it was informative and there was a lot to take in. I’ve actually realised how serious mentoring is, and it’s helped joined the dots with the work I do.
• I can totally see now how I use this as a volunteer.
• The topics were very relevant
For more details and to register an interest please contact firstname.lastname@example.org